i suppose most of you know, but for the 3 of you who read this blog and have no idea where i've vanished to, let me explain:
i love jeff. jeff loves me. but, unfortunately, our lives are heading in different directions.
i have moved back to utah. jeff is still in florida.
yes, it is hard. yes, it is sad. yes, it is painful. but we made this decision together. we both want to be happy and we both want what's best for the other person.
many of you have asked what you can do to help, the only thing i know of right now is to pray. as hard as it is, i know there are so many people who are struggling and hurting much greater.
i am so grateful for the time jeff and i spent together, for the many amazing memories we've created, just a few of which are recorded on this blog. jeff taught me to stretch myself farther than i thought i could, reach out to the needy, believe in myself, travel, explore and adventure... and much more. he is a great person with a great heart and i wish the best for him.
thank you to each of you for your care and concern. we appreciate the impact you've had on our lives.
life is hard, but also great. i know there is sunshine hiding in the darkness... and i'm not afraid to look for it anymore.
i'll be posting on a new blog, about me and who knows what... stay tuned for it's debut. {amykcreates.blogspot.com}






22 comments:
I am so sorry, Amy. You will be in my prayers. I wish you all the happiness and can't wait to read your new blog.
You're so brave Amy, and I have missed reading your blog. I'm sorry things are changing and hard for you right now. The pieces that we call our lives don't always lay where we drop them I guess and you have such a great attitude. I wish the best for you and you bet your bottom dollar I will skip on over to that new blog! Love.
I had no idea and wish you the best! Can't wait for your new blog and more updates!
...thinking of you!
Awww.. Amy, I am so sorry! That's hard such a hard decision to come to, you bet i'll follow your new blog on all your adventures!
I am so sorry to hear about this, Amy. Life seems to throw things at us at really unexpected times.
I know you will make the right choices and you are so full of the spirit that you'll understand why the Lord guides us certain ways.
Love.
Amy! I've missed you. I'm sorry for the news. But happy to see you back
Love you Amy!
Amy,
When York and I read this we both just wanted to give you the biggest hug. Please know that we think the world of you and are so uplifted by your positive attitude. You are an amazing girl. Hang in there and know that you are loved!!
I am sorry to hear about this.. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Glad to see you back :)
Amy! I couldn't sleep last night because I could not stop thinking about you. I am sooo sooo sorry! I can't imagine what you are going through right now. You are a beautiful, charismatic woman and I know that you will get through this. I have always admired your never ending positive attitude and this will just be a bump in your road to happiness. Good Luck in Utah! Just keep moving forward and try to stay happy.
Amy! I couldn't sleep last night because I could not stop thinking about you. I am sooo sooo sorry! I can't imagine what you are going through right now. You are a beautiful, charismatic woman and I know that you will get through this. I have always admired your never ending positive attitude and this will just be a bump in your road to happiness. Good Luck in Utah! Just keep moving forward and try to stay happy.
I'm really sorry to hear about what you are going through. Know that you are in my thoughts and I wish you all the best.
We'll be thinking of you Amy!
I truly admire your positive attitude. So of my other friends are seperating right now, and all they ever say about each other is Negative. I hope that you will be able to keep a positive attitude toward Jeff. Good luck. I am not working for the next 2 1/2 months and live in Syracuse. If you ever want to meet up for lunch or just need a friend let me know. I know it has been awhile since we have seen each other, but I love meeting back up with old friends!
stacy 801-589-6805
Amy I am sooo sorry!! Seriously, you are the most amazing person ever and I am so sorry that life is hard and we have to go through hard things! I wish you all the happiness this crazy world has to offer. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you find that sunshine you were talking about soon...meanwhile now that you are back in Utah if you ever need a friend... you know where to find me. Love you girl!!
I love you so much and miss you more. Most importantly, I'm so proud of you for your example and strength. You are so Christlike and loving. I can't wait for the new blog!
Amy,
You are the sunshine in the darkness! I love you so much and of course you would produce such a blog full of love and charity when you are loosing somethng you thought would be forever.
I admire you. Although I was the one teaching you for a time at EFY... you have taught me volumes through the way you live your life and go through troubled times!
You will be blessed!! Stay true to what you know, and you will always be blessed!
Love you dearly,
MEG
You are brave, you are strong, you are grounded, you are sweet, and you are lovely. Those are just some of the things I love about you Amy. Thank you for always Staying my friend and keeping in touch through all these years- I promise to always be here for you too. Can't wait for you to come and visit me someday :) till then, sending you a big virtual hug and a shoulder to lean on.
xoxo
Amy, I'm sorry. You are both an inspiration. To be able to make such a hard decision, but be adults about it is commendable. I truly hope that things work out exactly how you both want them too. Hugs.
I love you Amy! Though we have YET to connect in person, I'm up the street now and no longer go out of town. We need to get together! We have hours of fun times boxed up and set on my storage shelves, waiting to be re-discovered. I have videos of us dancing on the kitchen table with a bananer. I have silly CATOB notes (how mean were we!!). I have fun times.
A few years back my dad and I came up with life's slogan. It is, "Life sucks, and then you die." Though it's not necessarily true, and life can be great, it seems appropriate at times and gave us a chuckle.
I admire your strength and your positive attitude. You deserve the best and it's just around the corner!
Amy~ Love and a great big hug. You certainly are gracious, noble, and strong. Here's to some sunshine for you. Here for you if ever you need me :)
am thinking of you and the heartbreak you must be feeling from the changes that are coming in your life. best wishes amy, you've already been a darling. xo.
Post a Comment