Monday, August 25, 2008

Giveaway

I'm sorry to all of you who have "checked back" about the giveaway.... things have been a bit crazy around here. Babies, hurricanes, house hunting, family time, and all else that comes with the good things in life.

But, there is still a giveaway to be had! So, here's the rundown:

{How to enter}
Go here to check out the talents of my sweet husband.
Listen to the songs then come back and leave a comment on this post telling me what song you love most.
*For a second entry, post a link about this giveaway on your blog, then come back and post a comment with a link back to your blog entry.

{Rules}
-you don't have to have a blog to enter, just a valid email address
-anonymous comments will not be accepted unless a valid email address is included (otherwise, I have no way of contacting the lucky winner!)
-US residents only (sorry!)
-One entry per person

{Prize}
Because music is one of my favorite things, this giveaway will be some of my favorite things:
-for starters we have a set of 6 note cards made by yours truly
-some of my favorite scrapbook embellishments
-a CD with a few of my favorite tunes
-one of my favorite treats
-a favorite way to relax
and a few other wonderful favorites... it's a growing giveaway!

Winner will be chosen by a random drawing.
{You have until 12 am Sunday 8.31.08 to enter}

16 comments:

Michelle said...

I didn't even know your hubby was in a band. That's awesome! I like his music! My two favorites where 'Love your life punk' and 'One more chance'. The first one was really catchy, "Sha la la la la la la....", and I really liked the beat on that one. I really liked the lyrics to 'One more chance'.

Yelowflower said...

great blog...hubby sounds awesome! Stop the wars, good song.

http://yelowflowersgarden.blogspot.com/

MommaKiss said...

Found you on tip junkie, my new addiction!

The Groms rock!! Very laid back - and by the few pics, I can tell they love what they're doing.

One more chance is my fave. So far :)

Off to check out the rest of your blog...

Mallory said...

I am also a HUGE fan of music! i found your giveaway on tip junkie and i am glad i did, not only for the giveaway but that it had to do with music! i also enjoyed One More Chance. what a great song. tell your husband to keep up the great work.
-Mal

Haylee Mollerup said...

I'm so indecisive but I think my favorites are Love Your Life Punk, One More Chance, and Strange Wave. I can't decide between those. I liked them!!!

Please enter me into your give-a-way drawing! My email is: hayleemollerup@yahoo.com.

I saw you on Tip Junkie! :)

THANKS!

Bethany, Phillip & Nolan said...

Just found your blog...I liked 'Love Your Life Punk', the beat was great!
bmstayton@gmail.com

Mrs. H said...

I like 'The Moment' Your husband is very talented. Keep up the good work!

Sally said...

I saw this posted on Tip Junkie and decided to check it out. For sure I liked "Love Your Life Punk" the best. The title caught my attention and then the beat kept it.

AngiDe said...

Love you life Punk.... great tune! They have a good sound! Saw you on Tip Junkie, love the giveaway!

Angie
Nana's Box

Milly said...

Wow, I love the sound of your hubby's band! I really liked Strange Waves. It was really great! I love the beach-ish music a lot, so I had a lot of fun listening to his music. Thanks a ton!

Super B said...

Wow Amy! I didn't know Jeff was a musician! I like One More Chance and Strange Waves.
I also like that you are having a giveaway. I think my chances are a lot better here than on Design Mom where she has like hundreds and hundreds of entries. Thanks for doing it!

Super B said...

ok. I posted about your giveaway on my blog
http://russbecsrobinson.blogspot.com/2008/08/giveaway.html
Thanks again for the chance.

Unknown said...

Moment was great - jazzy bluegrass feel to it.

James and Monica said...

I love finding out about new bands! Thanks!! And it's funny that we have the same background for our blog. LOL. Love Your Life Punk was my fave.

suzspeaks said...

Hi there! I found your blog from tip junkie!! The band is great...I love the sound!! I think I like Love your life punk the best although The moment is great too!!

jennifer57 said...

I like "the moment" :)